With the aim to “Taking the lead for inclusion: United to break the silence,” Women’s Forum Americas will engage more than 1000 global leaders in the solution-oriented discussions that will encourage women to speak up and improve their positions in their communities. The 2-day meeting taking place at Universidad del Claustro de Sor Juana will focus on scaling up the impact of existing solutions, identifying innovative approaches to empowering women, and reinforcing an inclusive society.
The 3 pathways that will be focused on are:
1. Amplifying women’s voices to shape the future
2. Driving sustainable behaviours for sustainable growth
3. Forging collaboration for good
It is our pleasure to offer you an exclusive Network Agreement rate of 600 EUR per person instead of the public rate of 1200 EUR per person.
In order to register at this rate, please CLICK HERE.
The registration process should take you about 10-15 minutes, and you will be asked to provide a short biography, a professional profile picture, along with some other contact information.
DO NOT FORGET TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS IN ORDER TO BE SURE THAT IT IS PROPERLY SUBMITTED.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this information and the registration process.
Highlights of Women’s Forum Americas include:
- 1500 influential business, institutional and political leaders from the Americas and beyond, gathering to engage in high-level debates and move towards concrete solutions
- Plenary sessions, more than 15 sessions and 100 speakers
- Networking opportunities during the two days of the Forum, including a gala evening at the former presidential residence, Los Pinos.
- High-level Special Delegations represented
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of over 10000 active members for a year; from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Canada, Women’s Forum Singapore, and Global Meeting 2018, as well as the upcoming Women’s Forum Asia and Global Meeting 2019 in Paris.