Supported by Monsha’at (the Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority), the event will feature speakers from the government and private sector, highlighting best practices for realising disruptive innovation, boosting the local digital economy and commercialising innovation.
Hear from the pioneers shaping Saudi Arabia’s innovation economy, including:
- Abdulmajeed Alomrani, Innovation Director, Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority (Monsha’at)
- Khaled Adas, Advisor to His Excellency the Secretary General, Mawhiba
- Mohammed Wali, Senior Innovation Officer, Elm
- Hessa Al Quwaiee, Innovation Manager, Ericsson
- Moataz Dawood, Innovation and Products Management Head, Tatweer
- Dr. Saud M. Al Fattah, Corporate Consultant, Saudi Aramco, Visiting Professor, KFUPM
- Theodore Goede, Origination, Investment and Portfolio Management, Saudi Aramco Entrepreneurship Centre
- Tamer Osman, MBA, Director of Investments and Head of Innovation Fund, KAUST
To view the full conference programme and speaker line-up, please click here.