Conference Name: Arab Security Conference
Date: 22nd – 23rd September 2019
Venue: The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo, Egypt
The Arab Security Conference is an annual event that will be held at The Nile Ritz-Carlton in Cairo, Egypt on 22nd – 23rd September 2019. The Arab Security Conference's mission is to keep you up to date with the latest security solutions and threats, enrich your security awareness through technical discussions, sharpen your skills through our War Game competition, and help you connect with other security professionals and organizations.
Last year’s Arab Security Conference was under the auspices of the Supreme Council for Cybersecurity in the presence of His Excellency Dr. Amr Talaat, Minister of Communication & Information Technology.
This year, the Arab Security Conference 2019 is under the auspices of the Ministry of Military Production in the presence of His Excellency Dr. Mohamed Al Assar, Minister of State for Military Production, alongside the League of Arab States, the Egyptian Supreme Cybersecurity Council and the Information and Decision Support Center – IDSC.
Domains addressed at the conference:
- Digital Economy
- Cyber Crime
- Cyber Resilience
- Blockchain Technology
- IOT & Big Data Security
- Application & Network Security
- Social Engineering & Insider Threats
- Physical Security & Environmental Control
- Critical Infrastructure Security & Compliance
- AI & Machine Learning in Cyber Security
- Aviation Cyber Security
- Satellite Cyber Security
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Threat intelligence
- Telecommunication Security
- Cloud Security
Who should attend the conference?
- CEOs / CTOs / CIOs
- Information Security Officers
- Business Information Security Officers
- Law Enforcement
- Cyber Security Experts
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Cyber Security Consultants
- IT Students
- Government Agency Security Specialists
- Academic & Security Researchers
- IT Managers
- IT System Administrators
- Project Managers
For more information please click here.