The event roots in Southeast-Asia market with enormous solar and storage potentials since 2016. It acts as a business guide to assist you to look into ASEAN renewable energy markets and identify the key issues in ASEAN’s context.
Totally 1200+ participants, 100+ governments/utilities/developers and 50+ medias will gather on the site and to discuss the regional trend and how to facilitate international cooperation between ASEAN countries and other regions.
- Understand policy and regulations that can hold for ASEAN's RE transition
- Seize the Imperative trend of floating solar and energy storage
- Gain deep insights and practical applications for island and isolated areas
- Unlock investment benefits of the booming market
- Foresee comparative challenges of ASEAN's regulated and wholesale market
For more information, visit www.leader-associates.com/ases or email email@example.com.