3rd Offshore India Congress 2019
New Delhi, India | September 19-20
The Indian government has taken a series of policy decisions to promote offshore exploration and production of oil and gas, including the reassessment of hydrocarbon resources, the survey of un-appraised areas of sedimentary basins, the setting up of a national data repository, Hydrocarbon Exploration Licensing Policy, Discovered Small Field Policy, policies to promote and incentivise enhanced oil discovery methods, and reforms in gas pricing, marketing and pricing freedom, etc. Inspired by the success of blocks awarded in DSF and OALP rounds, the government of India has launched further rounds of OALP bidding.
The 3rd Offshore India Congress 2019 event aims to be the timeliest offshore event platform for global stakeholders looking to succeed in and around India by exploring new offshore investment potentials in the region, revealing untapped resources from current geoscience studies, introducing pricing and development strategies, providing updates on the latest progress of ongoing and planned offshore projects, showcasing innovative and digital technologies to enhance E&P efficiency. In addition, the event offers unlimited opportunities for international peers to network with local governors, regulators, operators, investors and suppliers for future cooperation.
Top reasons why you can’t miss this event
- The timeliest offshore event in the Bay of Bengal.
- It will unveil the latest offshore investment potentials in and around India.
- The event will focus on India, Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
- The upcoming tenders in Mumbai High Field, Krishna–Godavari Basin, Mannar Basin, Northern Cauvery Basin, Sri Lankan east coast, Rakhine, Moattama and Tanintharyi Offshore Regions will be outlined.
- It will spotlight key offshore mega-projects, including KG-DWN-98/2 (Cluster-2), MJ Project (KG D6), Rakhine Offshore, M2 Offshore and more.
- The event offers unlimited networking opportunities with local communities, including the government, regulators, operators, investors and supply chain players.