Japan Solar + Energy Storage is the large-scale change and business networking platform between public and private stakeholders in the Japanese solar value chain. Aiming to lay the groundwork for the development, investment, and partnership across all industrial peers, the event brings together 800+ Participants, 70+ Speakers, 100+ Gov/Utility/Developer/Investor/EPCs, 20+ Consulting companies and other third-party associates.
According to the “Long-term Energy Supply and Demand Outlook” (Energy Outlook) published by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) in 2015, the cumulative installed PV capacity in 2030 will be 64 GW AC (75 GW DC). This target will likely be revised in 2021.
Meanwhile, JPEA expects that the cumulative installed PV capacity will be around 100 GW AC (120 GW DC) in 2030 and 200 GW AC (240 GW DC) in 2050.
- Co-located with Japan Wind Energy 2019
- New Partnership Opportunities with Governments & Developers
- Solar Power Investment Guideline in Japan Solar + Energy Storage
- Floating Solar (FPV) and Smart Girds
- Trends of Solar + Energy Storage and Project Partnering Opportunities
For more information, visit https://www.leader-associates.com/jses or email firstname.lastname@example.org.