Oxford Business Group has published annual economic Reports and offered consultancy services since 1994. During that time, its senior staff has provided informed opinions and forecasts on economic trends that have been widely used by international radio and television stations, including CNN and the BBC, as well as major newspapers and magazines, such as The Daily Telegraph, Newsweek and many others.
The expertise of OBG’s staff and analysts ranges from financial services to energy, transport to industry and covers most of the major business sectors in the more than 30 countries and territories in which we operate.
Please contact us using the details at the foot of the page if you would like input from our analysts for your own organisation’s reports or broadcasts. Senior OBG staff members have all undergone a course in media training.
- OBG FACTS
- Our Staff come from 30 countries and speak 18 languages
- OBG has published 216 Reports in 20 years
- Our Website contains over 25,000 original articles
- OBG produces 36 annual reports in 32 countries
- We write columns and articles for newspapers, magazines and websites
- OBG regularly receives news coverage in over 31 countries
- Our contributors include Heads of State, Ministers and Fortune 500 CEOs
- We sponsor over 400 conferences annually
- Expert opinions for TV and Radio broadcasts