OBG welcomes applications for its entry level international positions from applicants around the world. These positions are highly sought-after as they involve postings to typically three or four different countries in the first three years. Successful applicants can often demonstrate strong written and spoken communications skills in more than one language, including English, a strong academic career, prior evidence of travel, a wide range of interests, an interest in and sensitivity to different cultures, and evidence of rigorous time management skills. Many have advanced degrees, often undertaken in different countries to their first degree.
Our interview and selection process is rigorous and intensive. Initial training will take place in Dubai or Istanbul, followed by early field assignment. Talented staff will be given opportunities early on in their career to represent the organisation in meeting and interviewing senior figures; speaking at conferences, offering unbiased and insightful opinions for national and international press and forging new research and business relationships.
OBG demands from all staff a high level of maturity, personal responsibility and integrity to meet the demands of these challenging and fulfilling roles.
- OBG FACTS
- Our staff have graduated from over 50 top-ranked universities world-wide
- Our Staff come from 30 countries and speak 18 languages
- OBG has published 216 Reports in 20 years
- Dedicated in-country offices research and meet personally with leading public and private sector figures
- We write regular columns and articles for over 30 newspapers, magazines and websites
- OBG regularly receives news coverage in over 33 countries
- OBG Consulting has reported on projects valued at $315bn to date
- Visit our Media page for the latest OBG News