Oxford Business Group considers this year's business students to be our future staff, analysts and customers and is therefore committed to supporting students and academics in several ways.
We are delighted to offer students a subscription to read our reports online - a rich resource with over 25,000 searchable articles drawn from primary research into different economic sectors and industries. An OBG University Library subscription is also extremely affordable and available in many top business schools.
Our senior editorial staff are available to deliver lectures and our talk 'Emerging Markets - New Safe Havens?' is now booking into the spring term.
Contact email@example.com to arrange a visit to your school.
We are always keen to attract top graduates and we participate in careers fairs globally. See our careers page here for more information on working for OBG or submit your CV below.
- OBG and Academia
- OBG partners with over 60 Universities and Business Schools worldwide
- More than 10,000 students already benefit from our Academic Offer
- We offer an affordable library subscription for academic institutions
- We are keen graduate employers and regularly participate in Career Fairs
- We are recruiting students ambassadors around the world – If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a job description
- We have senior editorial staff available to deliver lectures at business schools
- To book our current talk 'Emerging Markets - New Safe Havens?' contact email@example.com